|Request a Quote||Go With the Flow!||Service Flyer|
At Matt Chlor, we take pride in being the nation's leading provider of water line chlorination, pipeline disinfection and water main sterilization. Our impeccable reputation in the water treatment industry speaks of our commitment to providing the highest quality of services for every project.
- Chlorinating Gas Waterline Disinfection
- Chlorination/Disinfection of Water Pipelines from 2"-96"+
- Chlorination/Disinfection of Potable Plumbing Water Systems within Commercial Buildings including Medical Facilities & Hospitals
- Chlorination/Disinfection of Water Storage Facilities; Reservoirs, Towers, & Tanks
- Chlorination/Disinfection of Wells
- Final Flushing
- Water Sample Collection & Bacteriological Laboratory Testing & Reports
- pH Controlling of Discharged Water
- Hydrostatic Pressure Testing
- Fire Hydrant Flow Testing
What is Water Main Chlorination and Water Tank Disinfection?
The water line chlorination/disinfection process happens when chlorine is added to water in the effort to kill pathogenic organisms such as bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is a critical and required procedure by local and national government agencies to ensure the health of the public.
Why Choose Matt Chlor?
Trained, Experienced, Certified Technicians: Our technicians are Certified Water Treatment Operators-having received extensive training, along with having the substantial experience and comprehensive knowledge required to master the following skills:
- Operating metering pumps and other equipment.
- Calculating and monitoring chlorine dosage amounts, chlorine residuals, holding times, etc.
- Application of appropriate and required safety practices to protect workers and the public.
- Fully equipped to handle emergencies.
Prompt and Efficient Technicians Available 24/7: Our technicians are available any time, anywhere with quick service to meet your every deadline.
Regulation Compliance: Our technicians strictly follow all applicable and required rules and regulations such as: AWWA Disinfection Guidelines, OSHA and DOT Regulations for handling and transporting hazardous chemicals. We use only NSF/ANSI Certified Chemicals.