Portable Water Treatment Chlorination Systems
Matt Chlor, Inc. has been designing and fabricating custom Portable Chlorination Systems since 1975. These systems have all the necessary elements of a complete chlorination system. Such mobile water treatment systems have been used for a wide variety of purposes such as:
- Emergency disinfection treatment of potable water mains
- Well and reservoir chlorination re-treatment
- Ship and barge water treatment
- Disinfection of waste after accidents and damaged property due to storms or earthquakes
Since all systems are custom designed to meet the customer's individual needs, requirements, and preferences, each portable chlorination system is unique. Our expertise staff works closely with each customer to select the size, lay-out, system, and various accessories desired. As shown in our pictures below, the trailer mounted mobile chlorination system can be used with an open or closed trailer, two or four wheeled trailer, or be truck mounted.
Portable Water Treatment Systems have been designed for using:
- Disinfection treatment using sodium hypochlorite or chlorine gas
- Ammonia treatment
- Chloramination treatment
We welcome your inquires and look forward to the opportunity to assist you.